The Mausoleum was built in 1912 and dedicated on May 23, 1913. Constructed by Auglaize Mausoeum Company located in Wapakoneta, OH. Wapakoneta native Mr. Joshua Bailey was the builder. He was born in 1870 and passed away in 1947. Mr. Bailey also built four other Mausoleums. None were the same design and the closest one is located in Mercer County, OH.
Features of the Mausoleum included stained glass windows and 252 doors. The interior is imported Italian marble.